The 6 Software to Install First on Your Pc or Mac

The 6 Software to Install First on Your Pc or Mac


Whether you're on Windows or macOS, here is a list of the six apps or software that I automatically install when I start a computer for the first time.

Whenever I turn on a new computer, whether it's Windows 10 or it's a Mac, there is a list of apps that I install directly. And these are the same on both operating systems. Surprising, isn't it?

Google Chrome, the Web Browser

Google Chrome remains my daily browser, despite some nice recent attempts with Firefox. 

 The browser offers a consistent and incredibly integrated experience, regardless of the platform used

Parallels Toolbox, the utility suite

Parallels Toolbox is an application that includes over two dozen different utilities that help me do my job, whether it's taking screenshots, creating animated GIFs, resizing pictures, or work with compressed files.


LastPass, the Password Manager

When using a new device, always enter passwords. 

The reason for choosing LastPass was its many features, especially with regard to security, which allow the LastPass account to be locked. It also works on a variety of devices

Authy, the two-factor Authentication App

Whenever possible, it is best to use two-factor authentication to protect your online accounts. So when 2FA is not available, using an authenticator app is a good alternative.

Many password managers have built-in authentication applications. However, I chose Authy to be able to keep my passwords separate. Plus, the app works on virtually every platform imaginable.

VLC, the Multimedia Player

I have used it for years and love that it can adapt to my needs, that it is simple when I just want to click on something and get it to work, and that it has advanced features. when I need it.


F-Secure Freedome, the VPN

The main quality of service is the freedom with which I can browse the internet, regardless of the platform concerned. Just click, and surf.

 Free antivirus installs your pc save your device.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Not to Restart Your Computer if It Is Infected With the Ransomware | Total Security

What Is a Ransomware Virus and How Do You Protect Your Computer From It | Total Security

What is a zero-day threat? Free Antivirus Software